GR offers 4 standard Trumpet Mouthpiece Backbores.
- Each backbore has been meticulously designed to provide the player with fast, clear articulations, unmatched sound, and centered intonation.
- Standard GR Backbores have been chosen to match particular cups in the GR line.
- The player may choose a different GR backbore as a custom option to match musical needs or particular horns.
- Our tightest Commercial Backbore.
- High compression with a huge fat core of sound. More free blowing than conventional "commercial" backbores with a bigger sound! Ideal for large bore horns.
- May be purchased with optional ear plugs for saxophone players.
- Projects like a laser. A really big one.
- Our standard commercial backbore.
- More free blowing then the T-72S. Bigger sound, huge in fact!
- Compression with a ton of fatness in the sound.
- Projects a bigger core of sound than T-72.
- Our standard "all around" backbore.
- This plays big and brilliant - full of overtones.
- Ideal for all styles of playing from commercial to symphonic.
- Quick snappy articulations.
- Blow resistance seems to be closer to you down low and a bit farther away up high.
- Our most popular backbore!
- Our standard "Symphonic" backbore. More open than the #2.
- Ideal for C trumpet and features everything that the #2 provides, but with a more open blow.
- Massive sound with an open feel.